In this 3-part Moho video tutorial series, Tammy teaches you the basics of Moho, an animation tool published by Smith Micro Software.
In This Series
Part 1 – The Basics
- The Interface. Discover how to change the configuration of the Moho interface and how to make your way around the app.
- Importing Images. Learn the different ways you can import images.
- Drawing Tools. Find out how to effectively use the Draw Tools in Moho, including the selection tool, the transform tool, and the freehand tool.
Part 2 – Layers
- The Layers Panel. Discover how to add layers, delete layers, duplicate layers, and more.
- Layer Management. Find out how to keep layers organized using layer names and group layers.
Part 3 – Finishing Up
- Layer Effects. Learn how to use layer effects, like opacity and masking.
- Style Effects. Take your shapes to the next level using shape effects to add shading and other layer options.