In this video tutorial, Chris will teach you the following SceneKit concepts:
- Scene Graph Layout. Learn how to construct a 3D scene, and how keep things neat and organized.
- Node Inspector. Set basic properties like Position, Rotation, and Scale.
- Attributes Inspector. Set custom properties on special nodes like the Floor, Plane, and Light nodes.
- Materials Inspector. Learn how to add textures to your 3D objects, and how to tile and scale them too.
- Lights & Shadows. Add basic lighting to your scene using the Ambient, Omni, and Spot lights.
- Animation. Add basic animation to scenes and objects by making use of Xcode’s built-in Action Editor.