Skip this introduction and jump straight into Tutorial: LEGO Digital Designer – Part 2 of this series.
Chris helps you get started with your journey through the world of 3D design. Is this video tutorial series, he’ll teach you the basics you’ll need to know when working with 3D authoring tools. This includes the following core concepts:
- Navigating 3D Space. Learn how to Zoom, Pan, and Rotate your way around a basic 3D Scene.
- 3D Modeling & Design. Create and build 3D objects by placing elements into the scene, then manipulating those elements and moving them into place.
- Rapid Prototyping. Learn how to use Lego Digital Designer to quickly prototype basic 3D models, ideas, and concepts.
- Bonus. Have fun learning by spending some time re-building your favorite LEGO designs from your childhood.
Here’s a sneak peak of what’s to come! -[:)]
Ok, what are you waiting for? Jump over to Tutorial: LEGO Digital Designer – Part 2 of this series.
Member of the Apple Game Frameworks Team @ RayWenderlich.com
Author of 3D Apple Games by Tutorials.
Latest posts by Chris Language (see all)
- Tutorial: Introduction To ARKit With SceneKit - June 20, 2017
- Tutorial: MagicaVoxel / Introduction to 3D Design – Part 02 - May 19, 2017
- Tutorial: MagicaVoxel / Introduction to 3D Design – Part 01 - April 21, 2017