In this Moho video tutorial series, Tammy Coron teaches you how to use Moho, an animation tool published by Smith Micro Software. In Part 02, you’ll learn about:
- The Layers Panel. Discover how to add layers, delete layers, duplicate layers, and more.
- Layer Management. Find out how to keep layers organized using layer names and group layers.
Before watching this Moho video tutorial, be sure to download the resource file and extract it to your hard drive. Although you don’t need this file to following along, it’s nice to have it handy should you need a reference.
Excellent! You’re ready to rock and roll! -[:)]
If you’re interested in making videos like this one, or contributing to Day Of The Indie, consider sending in an application to join the team.
Tammy Coron is an independent creative professional and the host of Roundabout: Creative Chaos. She’s also the co-founder of Day Of The Indie, the organizer behind Indie DevStock, and the founder of Just Write Code.
For more information, visit TammyCoron.com.
Latest posts by Tammy Coron (see all)
- Tutorial: Introduction To Moho – Part 03, Finishing Up - August 7, 2017
- Tutorial: Introduction To Moho – Part 02, Layers - May 6, 2017
- Tutorial: Create Your Own Custom Brushes In Clip Studio Paint - April 28, 2017