In this Moho video tutorial series, Tammy Coron teaches you how to use Moho, an animation tool published by Smith Micro Software. In Part 01, you’ll learn about:
- The Interface. Discover how to change the basic configuration of the Moho interface, and how to make your way around the app.
- Importing Images. There’s more than one way to import images!
- Drawing Tools. Find out how to effectively use the Draw Tools in Moho, including the selection tool, the transform tool, and the freehand tool.
Before watching this Moho video tutorial, be sure to download the resource file and extract it to your hard drive. Although you don’t need this file to following along, it’s nice to have it handy should you need a reference.
Excellent! You’re ready to rock and roll! -[:)]
If you’re interested in making videos like this one, or contributing to Day Of The Indie, consider sending in an application to join the team.
Tammy Coron is an independent creative professional and the host of Roundabout: Creative Chaos. She’s also the co-founder of Day Of The Indie, the organizer behind Indie DevStock, and the founder of Just Write Code.
For more information, visit TammyCoron.com.
Latest posts by Tammy Coron (see all)
- Tutorial: Introduction To Moho – Part 01, The Basics - April 14, 2017
- Bits & Bytes: 2D Game Assets – Revenge Of The Blob - February 27, 2017
- Quick-Tip: Create Your Own Game Assets In Adobe Animate - February 17, 2017