In this Clip Studio video tutorial, you’ll learn how to:
- Import Brushes. Find out how to import multiple brushes into Clip Studio.
- Register Material. What does it take to create your own material in Clip Studio? Find out, in this video tutorial.
- Create Custom Brushes. This is the best part! I don’t want to give you any spoilers.
- Export & Share Brushes. After you make that wicked cool brush, learn how you can export it and share it with other Clip Studio users.
Before watching this Clip Studio video tutorial, be sure to download the free brushes so you can following along.
Excellent! You’re ready to rock and roll! -[:)]
If you’re interested in making videos like this one, or contributing to Day Of The Indie, consider sending in an application to join the team.
Tammy Coron is an independent creative professional and the host of Roundabout: Creative Chaos. She’s also the co-founder of Day Of The Indie, the organizer behind Indie DevStock, and the founder of Just Write Code.
For more information, visit TammyCoron.com.
Latest posts by Tammy Coron (see all)
- Tutorial: Introduction To Moho – Part 03, Finishing Up - August 7, 2017
- Tutorial: Introduction To Moho – Part 02, Layers - May 6, 2017
- Tutorial: Create Your Own Custom Brushes In Clip Studio Paint - April 28, 2017