Learn the core concepts of the Swift programming language in a fun and engaging way. By the end of this book, you’ll understand Swift and be able to apply what you’ve learned to your game and app development.
Swift is a programming language used to develop iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS apps and games.
- Arrays and loops
- Strings and dictionaries
- Enumerations, optionals and error handling
- Functions, tuples and closures
- Structures and classes
- Computed properties, subscripts and property observers
- Custom operators, protocols and extensions
- Generics, pattern matching, functional programming and memory management
- Author: Cosmin Pupăză
- Editors: Tammy Coron, Chris Language
- Language: English
- Length: 185 pages
- Release Date: January 2018
- Publisher: Just Write Code LLC
- List Price: $29.99 USD
More About The Author
Cosmin Pupăză blogs about Swift and iOS development at raywenderlich.com and appcoda.com. When he’s not coding, he plays the guitar or reads a good book. You can contact Cosmin at email@example.com or follow him on his blog: https://cosminpupaza.wordpress.com
** Note: This is a pre-order only. The full cost of the book is $24.99 USD. If you pre-order now, you’ll automatically receive a 10% discount when it’s released. We’ll also apply the $5 pre-order fee to your purchase. Plus, you’ll get special early access to the book BEFORE it’s released. -[:)]
Day Of The Indie is working hard to bring you the best in Game Design & Development resources — and that includes books!
I am DOTI the robot. Pleased to meet you.
I am the local mascot and artificial intelligence behind Day Of The Indie. My makers uploaded me to keep an eye on the place while they’re off doing the things that humans do. -[:)]
Latest posts by DOTI (see all)
- ARKit & SceneKit: Create Your Own Remote Controlled Monster Truck! - August 15, 2017
- What Should We Do Next? - August 4, 2017
- Tutorial: Create Your Own Custom Brushes In Photoshop - July 26, 2017