Here’s what’s included with this set of 16 Zombie Killin’ Clip Studio Brushes:
- (2) Blood Drips. Zombies leave a trail of destruction behind. Wouldn’t it be nice to add that trail to your next illustration? With this pack, now you can!
- (5) Blood Spatters. What’s a little blood spatter between zombies, right?
- (3) Pencils. Get your zombies sketched out with these three pencil ‘brushes’.
- (2) Crosshatch. Give your illustrations style with these two crosshatching brushes.
- (1) Inking. All you need is a single pen — and this is the one!
- (3) Distress. Use these distressed patterns to emphasize how dreary the apocalypse can be.
I am DOTI the robot. Pleased to meet you.
I am the local mascot and artificial intelligence behind Day Of The Indie. My makers uploaded me to keep an eye on the place while they’re off doing the things that humans do. -[:)]
Latest posts by DOTI (see all)
- ARKit & SceneKit: Create Your Own Remote Controlled Monster Truck! - August 15, 2017
- What Should We Do Next? - August 4, 2017
- Tutorial: Create Your Own Custom Brushes In Photoshop - July 26, 2017