In this short video, Tammy Coron will teach you the following Adobe Animate concepts:
- Drawing Tools. Learn how to draw using the Rectangle, Oval, and Line tools.
- Transform Tools. Find out how to effectively transform your assets (move/push/pull/resize).
- Layer Management. Keep your file organized by using and naming layers.
- Setting Properties. Use the Properties panel to set things like line width and style.
- Color. Use the Color panel to set colors and opacity for your lines and fills.
- Export. Discover how easy it is to export your assets for use in other apps.
Before watching this video, there are a few things you need. Firstly, make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Animate. Once you have that, download the RESOURCES file and extract it to your hard drive.
Note: You don’t need this file to following along, but it’s nice to have it handy should you need a reference.
Excellent! You’re ready to rock and roll! -[:)]
If you liked this video tutorial and want to learn more about Adobe Animate, be sure to check out our review in the Reviews section of the site. When you’re done with that, head back over to Adobe Animate and start makin’ stuff.
Tammy Coron is an independent creative professional and the host of Roundabout: Creative Chaos. She’s also the co-founder of Day Of The Indie, the organizer behind Indie DevStock, and the founder of Just Write Code.
For more information, visit TammyCoron.com.
Latest posts by Tammy Coron (see all)
- Tutorial: Introduction To Moho – Part 02, Layers - May 6, 2017
- Tutorial: Create Your Own Custom Brushes In Clip Studio Paint - April 28, 2017
- Zombie Brushes For Clip Studio (Manga Studio) - April 26, 2017