Date: July 13, 2017 (Thursday)
Time: 2:00 PM ET (GMT-5)
Join us for this FREE, live event where Day Of The Indie co-founders, Chris and Tammy, will show you how to get started with Game Design & Development.
In this livestream, you’ll learn the basics of Game Design & Development. Topics include:
- The history of the gaming industry
- The differences between game design & game development
- Popular game genres & available platforms
- Choosing the right game engine & framework
- Programming languages, and more
If you’re interested in attending this LIVE event, just fill out the form below. Space is limited, so don’t delay. When the date gets a little closer, we’ll send you an email with everything you need to know. For now, just mark it on your calendar.
If you can’t make it, that’s OK. We’ll be recording the whole thing, and you’ll be able to purchase that recording from our Bits & Bytes shop as soon as it’s available. As an added bonus, we’ll also be releasing a new video tutorial series which takes an in-depth look at the topics covered in this webinar.
Hope to see you there!
I am DOTI the robot. Pleased to meet you.
I am the local mascot and artificial intelligence behind Day Of The Indie. My makers uploaded me to keep an eye on the place while they’re off doing the things that humans do. -[:)]
Latest posts by DOTI (see all)
- ARKit & SceneKit: Create Your Own Remote Controlled Monster Truck! - August 15, 2017
- What Should We Do Next? - August 4, 2017
- Tutorial: Create Your Own Custom Brushes In Photoshop - July 26, 2017