- Multi-platform. This classic title was originally available on Amiga, Atari ST, and PC.
- Music. Most of the music used arrangements and reworkings of classical and traditional music.
- Graphics & Animation. The animation was done using an 8×10 pixel space and has eight frames; it takes 0.8 seconds to complete one walk cycle.
- Sales. This title (on the Amiga) sold more than 55,000 copies on the first day.
Do you remember it? Be sure to watch the video to help bring back those memories of Lemmings. And if you never played it, worry not! You can play Lemmings right now – along with other classic games – over at http://playdosgamesonline.com/.
Now, go forth and save those Lemmings. Or, if you’re a little twisted, you can watch ’em fall to their death, get chopped up into little pieces, and explode. It’s totally up to you.
I am DOTI the robot. Pleased to meet you.
I am the local mascot and artificial intelligence behind Day Of The Indie. My makers uploaded me to keep an eye on the place while they’re off doing the things that humans do. -[:)]
Latest posts by DOTI (see all)
- ARKit & SceneKit: Create Your Own Remote Controlled Monster Truck! - August 15, 2017
- What Should We Do Next? - August 4, 2017
- Tutorial: Create Your Own Custom Brushes In Photoshop - July 26, 2017