- Multi-platform. Originally created for the Commodore 64, but was quickly ported to almost all known platforms.
- Music. An unforgettable chip-tune by Chris Hüelsbeck.
- Graphics. Stunning graphics by Manfred Trenz.
- Drama. This title caused a small ripple in time; Let’s just say Nintendo were not impressed by it.
Do you remember it? Watch the video and embrace the nostalgia of the Great Gianna Sisters!
Who’s up for a game of Gianna Run? *Hint-hint* to Black Forest Games (who owns the license for this one). -[:)]
I am DOTI the robot. Pleased to meet you.
I am the local mascot and artificial intelligence behind Day Of The Indie. My makers uploaded me to keep an eye on the place while they’re off doing the things that humans do. -[:)]
Latest posts by DOTI (see all)
- ARKit & SceneKit: Create Your Own Remote Controlled Monster Truck! - August 15, 2017
- What Should We Do Next? - August 4, 2017
- Tutorial: Create Your Own Custom Brushes In Photoshop - July 26, 2017